Do you want to have your party in a park? No problems, there are just a few things you have to do, and you will need to plan ahead.
- You need to contact the local council where the park is at least 4 weeks before the party and get a permit.
- Advise us that you are having it in the park, and we will send a copy of our liability insurance for you to send back to council with your permit application (the council won’t approve the application without this certificate).
- When contacting the council, you need to ask two important questions;
- is there power at the site, if there is no power we will need to bring a generator at an added cost of $40.
- are pegs allowed to tie down the castle or do we need to bring along sandbags. We will not be able to erect the castle in the park without a permit number.